Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pre-Christmas Events with Family

We were so happy to have Crismon & Danielle come to our home for the Christmas holidays. We caravan coming back from Julia's graduation. They were so good to help us in many ways with things around the home and other needs. It was a treat for us to get better acquainted with Danielle. Sunday evening, Dec. 16, 2012 the Vance's and the Caudle's joined us in our home for dessert and a FHE. I was getting use to my new iPhone 5 camera and the pictures weren't the best but I wanted to remember that lovely evening together, kind of crazy, too, with the children excited about Christmas coming.

The first thing we did was hand out the Christmas letter from the Johns' family that they sent back with Crismon & Danielle, so we all had fun looking at their pictures and reading the funny Kid Kwotes.
We had Julia show us her cap and gown and let us cheer for her for graduating from BYU-I.



Sydney played some Christmas songs and Julia directed the singing.


1 comment:

Meredith Williams said...

So fun to see pictures from so many fun events! Thanks for posting these since I wasn't there in person! You were on a blogging roll! You are practically a pro now! :)