We are thrilled to pass on the good news about Emily's Mission Call. She opened it this evening surrounded by loyal supporters and with our family on Google Hangout (a way to webcam with everyone at the same time). She was so happy to have cousins, Whitney & Lynette Lewis and Jasmine & Alexandra Gimenez there with her and Crismon & Danielle (who later treated to Cafe Rio).
This morning Emily called me with the exciting news that her call had arrived. She said, "Mom, I feel like I'm going to Argentina."
From Emily's email to us:
Hermana Emily Lewis
Mission Call Opening: Oct. 31, 2012 Provo, UT
Mission: Argentina Neuquen Mission
Report Date: Jan. 30th, 2013
Attendees: 40 people, and 9 families via google hangout.
The Lord knows there is a Emily Lewis in this world, and where she needs to serve.
“This isn’t about [me]…Its about the sweet and pure message you are called to bear.”--Elder Holland
I look forward to serving the humble people of Argentina. There aren’t quite words to express my excitement, joy, peace, happiness, and love and support I feel. I’m honored to be an ambassador of the Lord, Jesus Christ. He lives!
Love, Hermana Lewis
We're excited about Lynette who should receive her call in a couple of weeks and cousin Myreel Peases' papers go in this week, too!
We're excited about Lynette who should receive her call in a couple of weeks and cousin Myreel Peases' papers go in this week, too!
![]() |
| Emily sharing the joy with returned missionary Whitney & Lynette. |
![]() |
| A special day to share with family! |
![]() |
| Wonderful family and friends that came to show their support. |







2 comments:
wow! how awesome!!
I worried no one took pictures of the event...so glad Crismon or someone got those! Priceless. It was sure a fun "hangout" moment
Post a Comment