I was so happy I tackled the book Russka, a historical novel about Russian history. It was quite the project to get through it as it was 948 pages. For the record, I finished on Friday, July 16th.
Kristina Muldoon is a sister I visit teach. We worked with her a great deal this summer getting her into new housing, after she spent several days with us. She has many challenges, and I'm grateful that when she was in a time of need she reached out to me. She is pictured in my post about friends.
Julia was such a good "mommy" to the Vance children tending them for about 10 days. We had fun having all the cousins together for time in the hot tub and treats. I had a special day with Julia before she headed back to Idaho. We had so much fun walking on the Springwater Trail together, making bread, and going to our favorite, traditional place together, Truffle Hunter for lunch. She is my Julia Joy. I will always remember that day as I marveled I made it through the entire day without pain in my legs and feet. It was very unusual as I walked about twice the number of steps I usually do...over 7500 steps. I know the Lord blessed me to have this special day with her, and to enjoy it so much.
Ruby and Norah had made some cupcakes and they brought them to us as they wanted us to have some, too, when they came the end of May. We hadn't had a chance to try them yet, but they were hard as a rock by that time, but Julia loves this picture of us, so I included.
Isaac graduated from Kindergarten. We couldn't be there, but we were glad we could attend Sydney's final orchestra concert. We were so proud of her receiving the outstanding student in her class that night, too. More beautiful pictures in Hawaii. I'm glad Bryan gets a chance to relax with his family, and I'm especially happy when Meredith & Bryan can break away for a date together, usually hiking in their beautiful surroundings.




No comments:
Post a Comment