Crismon took Clark and Isaac on a Stake Father & Sons outing in Oregon City. They had a great time camping and exploring. The boys anticipated this for some time, especially Isaac. While they were at the outing, I had Kaeley and Daisy come spend the night with me. We had dinner at Wendy's first. I was showered with flowers and cards on Mother's Day and my American Mother's picture framed. I love Mother's Day! I have been so richly blessed with 9 choice children, and 23 terrific grandchildren.
Ondalynn was so good to come and make bread for me and help around the house. Such a blessing to have her service. The warm weather came early this summer and we were soon eating on the deck which we love to do.
I love having "Special Time with Grandma" with my grandchildren as they are about to turn 8 years old. There is usually about 3 of the grandchildren preparing for baptism. Thanks to technology, we can all "see" each other. I loved receiving a picture of Meredith with her boys. They are in Hawaii and we miss them.
We had the treat of having Tiffany come visit us on Saturday, May 21. She had flown here again to look for housing for their family in Eugene. They were blessed to secure a very lovely home. She was also checking out music teachers for her boys. She came up Saturday afternoon to see us. This gave us a number of hours of uninterrupted visiting time, which was such a treat. She took us to dinner at the Truffle Hunter restaurant which was so kind of her. We are blessed with such wonderful in-laws. We are so thankful for them. It will be so wonderful to have Seth & Tiffany's family in Oregon where we can see them more often.
One Monday evening we walked on the trail together which was so lovely. Because of my limitations, I don't know how much longer I can go on these walks.
Julia took care of the Vance children while Ondalynn & Gary were in Europe. I helped out one day before they arrived and then I tended them on Julia's 26th birthday. Austin was able to be here to help her for several days. They both celebrated birthdays in May, just two weeks apart.





No comments:
Post a Comment