Saturday, April 16, 2016

Dad in Utah for General Conference

Dad flew to SLC on Thursday, March 30th to attend General Conference and spend time with the Johns. It's always a treat for us to be in the Johns home and to enjoy their cute children. He had fun reading to them at night, playing in the park with Elliot, attending the Priesthood Session with Gary, and the Sunday afternoon session with Alice-Anne, Kenna and Spencer. There was a big group from the YSA Branch that were there, too, so he shared his tickets with them. Because of that, Crismon didn't have many tickets for the other sessions. I missed being there with him, but because we were flying down a few weeks later, I chose to stay home as two trips back to back are tiring on me. He was also able to do some Reliv appointments with some of our distributors there.

With not being as busy that weekend preparing meals, etc., I was able to do a few projects that I don't often get to. It was nice to have a few days without the pressures of our business and the demands of Crismon's calling, but I missed my good husband. Crismon had many good discussions with Alice-Anne and Gary late into the night. He had a wonderful weekend with them. He was spoiled by their delicious meals!


 





No comments: