Every December we like to host a Christmas gathering in our home for our neighbors. Each year it seems to get bigger, which is fun. They all bring goodies to share, so that is helpful. We've been blessed with good neighbors. Crismon usually signs up to host a table at the Gresham Chamber of Commerce Holiday Breakfast. They give out awards for the best decorated table. People go all out. We're not very good at that kind of thing, but we have fun participating anyway.
Ondalynn, Sydney, and Julia came and decorated our living room for Christmas. That was such a huge help for me. They did such a beautiful job. I greatly appreciated all of their hard work. I enjoyed listening to Bryson and Julia perform in their Christmas piano recital. We host the zone and district leaders in our home for breakfast once each month. It's a stretch for me physically to do it, but Crismon helps me a lot to prepare the home, and with the food as much as he can. I was so glad I could get the upstairs bedroom/office turned into a nice sitting room and office for me. The Vance's took our twin bed and dresser. We had a quick picture taken in Relief Society one Sunday. I love our ward and the wonderful sisters that I can associate with.















No comments:
Post a Comment