Monday, January 20, 2014

Our 39th Wedding Anniversary

Can it really be? Where have 39 years gone? It has been a "Wonderful Life!" I'm so grateful I was lead to marry such a choice companion as Crismon. On January 16th, we celebrated our 39th Wedding Anniversary by attending the temple. We saw the 2nd "new" temple film that was just beginning to be shown that week in about 12 temples across the country. We are so very grateful for our temple marriage and the joy we have in our posterity! Oh, those grandchildren are so cute! This picture, taken at Bear Lake, June 2012, is missing four of them. The family group picture is missing Bryan who was at Boot Camp for the Army, who is funding his medical schooling.
For the record, as of this date we are blessed with 9 children and 21 grandchildren.
Ondalynn & Gary Vance; Sydney, Julia, Bryson, Isaac and Paxton.
Seth & Tiffany (Gee) Lewis; Jackson, Addison, Preston, and Asher.
Alice-Anne & Gary Johns; Kenna, Spencer, and Elliot.
Vivienne & Brett Caudle; Clark, Daisy, and Kaeley.
Dallin & Janelle (Otteson) Lewis; Dorothy, Ruby, and Norah.
Meredith & Bryan Williams; Evelyn, Christian, and Hudson.
Crismon & Danielle (Swain) Lewis.
Julia & Austin Doutre.
Emily Lewis.


1 comment:

Aunt Viv said...

Mom- You did an amazing job in keeping our family history. I am so so so grateful for it and I know the grand kids will appreciate when they get a little older. :) Happy Anniversary you two love birds!