Lucky Grandma, I have the privilege of helping with this darling little baby, Hudson, and cute William's Family. The days are going by too quickly, as I'll head home on Wed. morning, Mar. 13th.

We enjoyed a wonderful Stake Conference weekend with our visiting authority, Elder Risenmay who stayed in our home. I'll record those events in another post. Monday morning after Stake Conf., (March 4) by 6 a.m. I was flying to AZ to help Meredith with her new baby Hudson and trying to keep up with her two active ones, Evelyn (4) and Christian (2). I'm having so much fun being with this precious family. Little children are very demanding, but the rewards are endless.
 |
| Christian loves holding his new baby brother. |
 |
| Hudson at one week old. |
Bryan is such a fun Dad to these kids. He puts them on the handbars and off they go! He has a little time each day to be with them, but he makes every minute count and they adore him.
My first night in AZ, the weather was perfect and their friends, Danny & Collin Wood invited them for a BBQ, along with their friends, Jaron & Brianna Marriot. They all live in the same apt. complex and all the guys are in their 2nd year of medical school. Their apt. is just 5 minutes away, from Midwestern University and is a lovely paradise location with beautiful fountains, ducks, fish, and a beautiful pool and other amenities.
 |
| The William's have many LDS friends in this complex, all going to medical school and they have great fun together. |
Evelyn gave the scripture in Primary today. She looked so adorable up their in front. "Confidence" is her middle name and she says the cutest things. Her beaming smile is like her Mommy's. I love her laugh and her love for life. She's a good helper for her Mommy, and she likes to keep Christian in line.
 |
| Evelyn loves her little brother. She's very gentle and sweet with him. |
Meredith is amazing! She is out walking with her kids just one week after giving birth, and holding on to Christian to keep him from going over. She's very patient with them, and gives them lots of time and attention. Although they don't like to slow down very long to eat, she's good at making sure they get good nutritious meals. I love watching my daughters be mothers. I learn so much from them. I wish I would have had their example when I was their age. Many came up to me today and told me how much they love Meredith. Often they would say, "She has served them."
We go on a walk everyday. It's delightful to enjoy this AZ sunshine and lovely surroundings.
 |
| Christian can't keep his feet on the ground. He climbs everywhere! |
I love tending this cute little guy. He doesn't hold still, but his beaming smile and his constant, "Hi Grandma, I love you, Grandma," melts my heart. He has the strongest arm muscles, and if he can reach something, he's pulling himself up, and exploring the world from a new view.
 |
| Christian has no fear. |
 |
| Beautiful Baby Hudson. He has been such a good baby. |
Christian turned 2 years old on March 7th. It was a fun day for him to go to lunch with his Dad, and play basketball with him.
 |
| Evelyn & Christian have so much fun together. |
We've been to the library, the park (a number of times), McDonalds for lunch and to play on a rainy day, walks, played games, worked at putting them to bed, and enjoying the many cute things they do.
 |
| I couldn't push these two high enough! |
 |
| Speaking of climbing, we've found Christian in bed with Hudson several times. |
 |
| Hudson almost two weeks old. |
 |
| Beautiful walk on this Sunday afternoon. |
 |
| I love being a Grandma! |
1 comment:
LOVE the last picture of you and Hudson. You got some really cute pictures that I'll need to steal from you! THANKS SOOO much for coming out. You literally have saved me!
Post a Comment