Wednesday, November 30, 2011

post Thanksgiving festivities



 More from Emily: The day after Thanksgiving, I was eager to get all the Christmas decorations up so I could at least enjoy them for 1 day before I headed back to Provo for school. The little ones helped me put them all up and we danced to Christmas music. It was a blast! The little ones also helped Grandma and Grandpa in the yard so they could have "aunt time" with Julia and I. 
We also took the John's family pictures...check their blog for hilarious outtakes. 

Friday we also celebrated my 19th birthday! Since I was going to be at BYU when my Birthday would happen...I was able to open a present and eat pie with the family! Thanks sooo much mom & dad!
Per tradition, Grandma had a "tea-party" with the grandkids by our new fireplace! She used her China tea set that she had from when she was younger. She is probably the best grandma ever!

On Saturday, Mom and Dad and the three married couples (the Williams had already left), were able to do a Temple Session together. We are blessed to have the Portland Temple only 45 mins away. Later that night all the siblings and spouses saw "The Help" at the movie theater. Gary Johns was brave to tend all the grandkids and put them to bed. Fist pump for sure. 

No comments: