Exciting news: Meredith & Bryan announce they are expecting. You can read about it in their new blog. Check it out at: meredithandbryanwilliams.blogspot.com
Meredith passed her Massage Therapy License Exam. Congratulations, Meredith!!!
Sweet Experiences:
Sat. morning 7/19 was the baptism for Molly and Eamon O’Hallaron. I have been VT their mother for about 8 years. They have been less active for most of that time. I remember trying to visualize what it would look like to see them baptized and to see Angelea come back to church. As their mother gave the talk on the Holy Ghost, I couldn’t help but the think of the miracle that has happened in her life. I remember the days when she had a ring in her nose and a tongue piercing, with her hair very short and spiked. She stood to give her talk with that beautiful glow that comes from trying to do what’s right and keep the commandments. How I love this wonderful Gospel of Jesus Christ and the amazing change that can occur in our lives. Crismon gave the talk on baptism. I don’t know when I’ve been taught so well about baptism before. He is a tremendous teacher. Emily played the piano. Crismon was honored to confirm Molly in our Sacrament Mtg. on Sunday.
Bountiful Blueberries:
Emily drove out and back to Pres. Dickinson’s home past Dodge Park this week for the three of us to pick blueberries from his field. We couldn’t believe how plentiful they were! We were able to grab handfuls at a time of this delicious fruit! As you can imagine, Dad was in heaven! In one hour we picked over 10 gallons of berries. We wish we could share with all of you. I had been studying the reading assignment for our SS on Korihor and how Alma testifies to him “all things denotes there is a God.” I was in awe with this amazing creation of fruit and its beauty. I couldn’t help but think of Alma’s words that all things testify of Christ.
Family Fun:
Surprise visit from Brad, Dantzelle, Annaliese & children while Seth & Tiffany were here. They were down in Portland for Megan's sister's Open House. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:
What excellent photos! Thanks for posting these, Mom.
Post a Comment